mercoledì 9 novembre 2011

Altheo "Video": Milano Design Week, by AltheoWorld

Milano Design Week, by AltheoWorld






Each year, since moving to Milan, I make sure never to miss out on the year’s most important appointment, “Fuori Salone” with hundreds of events and installations. The city bustling with people from around the world, me scuttling through the crowds of Via Tortona taking in the action and energy which blows across the city like a welcome steady breeze on hot scalding day.

Light and emotion were also part of the most celebrated interventions at Milan’s  2011 Fuorisalone. The Canon NEOREAL Wonder Light Show and KANEKA OLED light experiences were truly breathtaking.
Trecking around town during the fuori salone was hectic and tiring butas I lay on a giant plush poof looking up at Foscarini’s delightfully ecclectic lighting ensemble, I knew I would do it all over again.